Last Sunday, we went to Chennai Book Fair 2015 which is my First book fair visit in Chennai. It is really very big and Lots & lot of books. There are around 700 stalls with plenty of options to choose.
Parking facility is good even in Sunday rush hours with nominal charge of Rs 10.
Book Fair Venue:
Venue:YMCA College of Physical Education
No.333, Anna Salai
Chennai – 600 035
Date: 10, January – 22, January, 2014
Holidays: 11:00 am to 8:30 pm
Working days: 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Bought Following Books:
1. Thirukural ( 6 in one)
2. Few Drawing and Colouring Books
3. Ondre Sol and Nandre Sol – bought all Volumes ( you can also buy in amazon)
4. Half Girlfriend
5. Olai suvadi Style Thirukural ( for Gifting to Kids)
6. The Hindu Speaks on Scientific Facts
7. Pocket size Kandha Sasti Kavasam
Abhinav was running around Fair and gave us lot of disturbance. so we cant focus and my fractured leg hurts more if i stand long time in a same place.,
Took Meals at ” Sapida Vanga” stall. the Taste is not bad not good style. But it tastes better than our canteen :).